Monday, September 5, 2016

Wake Me Up When September Ends!

Ok, so I promise I'm not trunky!!! haha I just have been waiting like 2 years to put that title on my email! haha 

Honestly, I would prefer if you just wouldn't even let me sleep!!! The work of the Lord needs no rest, unfortunately, His missionaries do.

So I have to apologize this week I wasn't able to do a recording. Yesterday, Sunday, we had to travel to Cusco for leadership meeting!! My last one!!! (HALLELUJAH) haha, not! Actually those are one of my favorite parts of being a zone leader. Anyway, so another lame thing about this week was I was super sick almost the entire week. I spent a couple nights up all night diahrreaing, and then vomiting..... but that doesn't even matter cause we worked super hard this week and it was awesome.

So I'm gonna give you an update on Kevin, he's doing great and he's starting to mesh with the Young Men and Young Women 😏 you know we hook it up all day, every day! He's on date for the 24th of this month!!! YEES! 

Okay, so we had another great experience on Friday! So Thursday night we were supposed to go to a family home evening with the ward, they are doing like big family home evening to invite friends and everything (actually a great idea) but we didn't go because one, it was really late and we got late out of an appt, and two, I was a little sick so we didn't go (by a little sick I mean almost going in my pants) . . .ya sometimes its really gross! haha! So Friday that same family calls and says that they want to do an FHE with us. Now this family is a part member family, the husband isn't a member. So we go and we teach a small lesson and then he starts talking to us. He expresses to us some personal feelings and then says,  "Elders I want to be baptized. I wanted to wait til my birthday the 12th of October but I want to be baptized sooner." He's about to be baptized on the 24th of September!! God is a God of miracles!! I love this work so much!! I love you all and miss you so much. Thanks for all of your support!!

Okay, so on other news we were by the Plaza de Armas in Cusco and this guy is like, hey hermanitos (that's what everyone calls us) come check out my store. Here, this is Zoraida, she will help you. Then Zoraida grabs all theses ponchos and chullos and says here try them on so we definitely snapped a quick pic in there. Don't worry we also got a selfie with Zoraida!! Have a great week!!!!

-- 
Love, Elder Ludlow






No comments:

Post a Comment