Monday, September 12, 2016

Lawn Mowing til it Hurts!

Okay, so this week was pretty great!

So Monday to Wednesday we were in Cusco, Monday was one of the greatest P-days on my mission, it was soo funny! Cusco is always a great time!!!

Tuesday we had leadership meeting which was really good! President Herrera has some new goals for the mission which is really cool, I am excited to see what is going to happen, although I won't see much. 

Wednesday we travelled back to Quillabamba, I do have to say I love Quillabamba. It is such a great place!!! 

Thursday through Sunday we were just teaching lessons and doing good ole missionary work. We found a new investigator named Mindy who could really progress, she works with our pension's husband. 

Kevin is doing well. We only met with him once this week for time issues, but he came to church and we were happy and he is happy.

Percy is also doing well, we had a great lesson with him about faith and repentance and he is just eating it all up. I love it so much. The gospel changes lives. It really does. He is just another huge testimony to me!

We also did a service where we mowed a less active's lawn! First time in two years!!! My back actually was little sore... haha you will see why!!


Well, thanks to everyone for everything! I miss you all like crazy and am so grateful for your support!! I love you all and wish you the best!!!

The picture is me with the most updated, fashionable lawn mower in all of Quillabamba.

-- 
Love, Elder Ludlow


I'm guessing Zach will never complain about mowing our lawn when he comes home
after having to mow a lawn using this thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment