Monday, July 11, 2016

The Nose Breaker!!!

Well, I don't have much to write this week! We had a super solid week, and well the crazy thing was I almost broke my nose. So long story short I was blindfolded and ran into a pole, yes ran. So word of advice, don't run when your eyes are blindfolded!! haha 

Another highlight of the week is that Beltran now has a date for the 6th of August!

And this isn't a highlight but my comp is having a change, my new comp is Elder Cortijo, he's a great guy and he's from Lima! I'm super pumped to be with him! Well, I love you all and hope you have a great week!!!

Sorry I don't have a great picture of my swollen nose, but this is it!! Love you all have a great week!

-- 
Love, Elder Ludlow


These are some of the missionaries in Zach's mission.  His Mission President is in the middle with his wife and two daughters. (sorry it's not bigger)





OUCH!!



No comments:

Post a Comment